Elzasus (Fictional) - Can we disconnect Elzasus from Saint Jude?

Started by Randy Schoenberg on Saturday, January 25, 2014
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 6 posts
1/25/2014 at 8:38 AM

He is short-circuiting the connection to the biblical tree by about 20 generations or more. Can we disconnect and just add a link to Saint Jude in the About Me section?

1/25/2014 at 1:01 PM

Not a problem. He's supposed to be disconnected and stay disconnected. If you catch him there again, just cut him loose. There's already a link in the About Me section in case anyone wants to follow this line.

1/25/2014 at 6:50 PM

Thanks. Just having fun with the King David thing and finding all the short circuits. Geni is really good for that.

John Smith
1/26/2014 at 7:15 PM

I had a (supposed) path to King David that did not include Fictional Genealogy, but it has since been corrupted and now includes Fictional Persons and is too short. Hopefully this change will fix the glitch and re-establish the proper pathway? Confused but Curious.

1/26/2014 at 7:24 PM

W, it might. That's the best I can offer. These ancient lines change constantly as we tackle them and eliminate the spurious connections. I have no doubt that you (and everyone else here) has a genuine connection to King David, but stabilizing and proving it will be a different matter ;)

1/26/2014 at 9:54 PM

Still huge problems around Jehosheba .
She's 200 years after her parents, and 300 years before her husband Jehoiada. Something is not right and unfortunately Geni is using this short-circuit on the King David path. So I hope someone can fix it.

Showing all 6 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion