ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Friday, September 15, 2017
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 1351-1380 of 1565 posts

Fake profile - freya

Need some help with: [Deacon Thomas Root, III] He is my 8th g-gf. Just merged his profile with another that is right, Except that in the Relationship tab it says that Sarah Roote (Clarke)=ex-partner (she doesn't appear on the front pg of the profile... From all of the info I have found, she isn't mentioned ANYWHERE for him!!! I believe she belongs as the wife of the Thomas Root (or Roote) Sr, born in 1605 (my 10th g-gf). I also have her being born abt. 1620, so would definitely not go with with this Thomas, who was born in 1667!!!

So if someone could remove her from his profile, I would appreciate it... I was going to but got the message that wouldn't let me...

The profile also needs a curator & would like it to be MP'd, please. Thanks in advance.
Pat

I think Geni.com may have a potential hacker?! A "love Jenny lozana" or "Freya" with email of lozanojenny51@gmail.com has been contacting random people to say they has an "important" message..there is no profile for her.. thought I'd give you a "heads up" eileen

En mi pagina tambien aparece este mensaj
Jenny » Juan Carlos Pizarro Müller, "Titin": i am lozano jenny please contact me here (lozanojenny51@gmail.com )I have something very important to talk with you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hei, kuinka voit Olen lozano jenny ota yhteyttä tänne (lozanojenny51@gmail.com ) Minulla on jotain erittäin tärkeää keskustella hace aproximadamente una hora

I was hoping someone could help me with this.. Here is my problem: I incorrectly identified my great-grandmother Tekla Olivia Pettersson, born 1877 in Västergötland, Sweden, as another Tekla Olivia Pettersson, born 1880 in Västergötland, Sweden. I then went on to add a bunch of ancestors for Tekla Olivia (1880). Now that I have discovered this mistake, I'd like to be able to disconnect these incorrectly added ancestors (and add the correct ones) but I can find no way to do this.

I was able to edit some of the profiles closest to my great-grandmother. But my great-great-great-grandmother Cajsa Persdotter now has two sets of biological parents! I can't disconnect her from Jonas Andersson and Sara Maria Persdotter Påfve because that would "split the tree". Is this possibly something you could help me fix?

Anna Maria Norberg, Cajsa Persdotter har kopplats bort från Jonas och Sara Maria.

Tusen tack Bo-Arne!! Mitt liv blev just så mycket bättre tack vare dig!

Private User
Done

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000075281661922
This seems to be a robot sending several identical messages.

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000075275042821
Same robot - users are answering his messages - please alert users.
I got at least 8 identical messages send to differen geni-users.

Hi Gerhard (and anyone else getting spam)
I have reported the ones that I could locate. If you get anymore please report them using the Actions / Report feature on their profile plus also if you post a link to their profiles URL we can block them to stop
I've sent the latest ones to Customer Service - hopefully they can block future ones.

Thanks
Leanne

I think this guy needs to be unmerged. The date of birth belongs to the guy with the parents Ole etc. But one ended life in Oslo, the other in Trondheim, it seems.
Olaf Severin Aasgaard

Private User,
I've unmerged them..

Duplicates that needs to be merged, relation to husbands, remarried after first husbands death, thus not divorced.
Maria Norenia
Maria Norenia

Private User, Maria Norenia done.

Private User Thanks!

I have a DNA question I bought a My hertitage DNA test results in do they automatically add them to Geni or do I have to have someone upload it. I bought it on the my heritage site.
Billie

The "DNA Integration Superthread" https://www.geni.com/discussions/157595 is set up specifically for all those types of questions. There are lots and lots of pages, so if you do not see the answer in a quick perusal, ask it again there.

Thank you Lois

rvk done

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000075330638832

Spammer shanged nama ..ioza...please disconnect or delete.

Please alert users. Spam and fraud. Lozano, Iozana aso.

It's me Sgt. Lozano Jenny from the South Eastern State of the United State (Kentucky) based in Kabul Afghanistan. I was born on 7th July,1993. I hope all is well with you? I am working with the United States Air Force peace keeping troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million ( Three million five hundred thousand united states dollar ) Which i made here in Kabul,Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe until am able to meet you. I am in an urgent need to move this box out from here because they are planning to move some troop out of Afghanistan and i am among. Now i am left with no option than to move this box to a safe place, that is why i contacted you and i believe in you. l maybe transfer to Syria at any time from now. You will assist me to invest in a good profitable venture, I will give you 30% of the fund for your assistance after you have receive the box as a way to show you my appreciation. Kindly reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you the information where the money is been deposited, your urgent reply is needed. All i need from you is honest and trust. Yours faithfully. Sgt. Lozano Jenny 4 hours ago

Please undo this merge:

Merged November 27, 2016 at 8:21 AM by J Bowen

on this profile of Rachel Blackburn (Morton)
Rachel Sarah Blackburn

There are multiple Rachel Morton's from Ireland, and two of them had daughters named Abigail (one Greer, one Blackburn).

Thank you.

I would like to cancel my free trail please can l get confirmation of this

Please undo the merge as I cannot see all children's profile. so I'm not sure if i'm correct.

Lakshmi Chenoli Thavaroth

Roberta H.
Pls check

Can someone please correct this as Jayakrishnan as son and Roopa Jayakrishnan as daughter-in-law.

Dpty Col P.K.Govindan
Thank you

Showing 1351-1380 of 1565 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion